MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Spoiler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a plugin that is meant to allow the usage of nested spoilers without issue.

This was written some time ago for my board with the help of some developers here from when I was new at coding.

https://github.com/Sama34/ougc-spoiler

[spoiler]Should work[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Title]Should work[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Title"]Should work[/spoiler]

Please try and report back! Smile
is this scrawlable by search engines or is it really hidden on all areas of the forums?
IIRC search engines can craw JS so I don't understand your question.
(2015-02-22, 01:22 PM)expat Wrote: [ -> ]is this scrawlable by search engines or is it really hidden on all areas of the forums?

[spoiler]  ≠ [hide] (or whatever you want to call it)

The first is supposed to be viewable after mouse click/hover/select which is choosable by the user - so that a surprising news/secret/whatever isn't spoiled at first sight.

The second should hide something from certain usergroups chosen by admin (so also from spiders) and there are several plugins that do it.
For some reason it only seems to work if <!--OUGC_SPOILER--> is placed in the headerinclude and not the footer template. For those having issues.
I get error saying this does not work on 1.8.5 and when i change compat to "18" still doesnt work any help?
'compatibility'	=> '18*',
(2015-07-04, 10:37 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
'compatibility'	=> '18*',

i did that and header include changed also still not working
can this be updated please? This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.5
(2015-07-12, 01:01 PM)armypoilce Wrote: [ -> ]can this be updated

Yes it can.
Pages: 1 2