MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks good but the header is overhanging the forum!
* FirefoxWiz is trying to figure out how to fix that, but ain't gettin' nowhere..
Dr Small Wrote:
The Chosen Wrote:"Your Official Themes Resource"? Are you allowed to put that? It's not really official unless it's endorsed by MyBB itself. The official resource for themes is http://mods.mybboard.com

What's so bad about it being official? I mean after all, we really need an official forum solely dedicated to themes, and MyBB Themes would be great for that.

Dr Small

Agree with you.. and the best people for this task it's
FirefoxWix and Ivgoe Wink
I have updated the default theme for the forum. How does it look?
You know I like that theme. Wink
Are you talking about Royal or the new one? I know you like Royal. Toungue
Whoops, I had my theme to Royal, I thought it was on default. Sad

But yes, I like the new one too. I'm a fan of shiny looking themes like that. My only suggestion is maybe flip the blue category bar around vertically. So the darker blue is on the top. Sometimes the light blue blends in with the white background and it takes away from the shiny look.
I'll check out how that would look on my localhost. Smile Thanks!
I love the theme.

Looks very clean, crisp and professional. (I actually wished it was the default theme) maybe cut down a but that's a praise Wink

The shades and tones, are smooth and inviting and I think you've done a great job wiz. Goodluck with your forum! ~Kerrang!
I upgraded MyBBThemes to 1.4 and also made a new default skin. Check it out!
Pages: 1 2 3