MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hey it says I need flash browser but didn’t flash shutdown? Does plug-in support anything else?
(2021-07-02, 01:02 PM)Cammy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey it says I need flash browser but didn’t flash shutdown? Does plug-in support anything else?

install ruffle on your browser. there is also a version for your webspace, but I don't know how that work
ciao a tutti cerco di installare il plugin arcade ma esce errore quando creo una categoria del gioco errore SQL MyBB
MyBB ha riscontrato un errore SQL interno e non può continuare.

Se sei un visitatore di questo sito web,attendi qualche minuto e riprova. Se il problema persiste, contatta il proprietario del sito.

Se sei il proprietario del sito,consulta la documentazione di MyBB per assistenza nella risoluzione di problemi comunio ottieni assistenza tecnica sui forum della community MyBB.Come risolvo grazie la versione usata e' My Arcade_#8_stable
Its not work, adobe player is missing !! what can i do ?
it doesn't enter the score...
Hi! Will this plugin play HTML5 games? Or only Flash?
Starpaul20, are you no longer supporting this plugin? Cause I'm wondering how we can get the scores of the new games added to the scoreboard. I can't seem to figure out what I need to change to have that happen.
I was thinking of dropping support for this. Haven't had the time to do any work on it.
Well, that's unfortunate. Sad

ETA Luckily, I've found arcade sites that let me download the full game with data, so I'm able to add games that keep score. So I'm good.
i am trying to install 1.4 vertion but in admin panel when i try to install its redirect to blank page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16