MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Starpaul20 I installed this plugin and for users who are champions at a game it shows this: http://prntscr.com/6bb52d which is totally fine but for users who aren't, there's a gap: http://prntscr.com/6bb5d3

How do I remove this gap?
That's a bug I hope to fix in the next release
Hi Starpaul20,
Just tried to manually run the Arcade Cleanup task and I get:

inc/languages/english/admin/arcade.lang.php does not exist

It also locks the task.
hi all please help i am trying to get my site ready so i can move from smf to Mybb,the only thing holding me

up is the arcade,as much as i have tried looking here i cannot find a solution...

My problem is every time i try to add games  via add tar i get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function PclTarExtract() in C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\admin\modules\arcade\games.php on line 267

i can load them manually but i got 8000 game and unpacking them  all to load them would be a pain it will

bad enough only been able to only load 1 at a time with the tar when i get it working.

any help would be much appreciated
Very nice plugin. I would like to know is there a setting to adjust play time that I may be over looking. Currently it is 25 plays in 24 hrs. I have looked and looked. A point in the right direction would be great. 

Thank you in advance.

Edit: I found it Its in group permissions.
Will this ever be made compatible with new points? Like gamesection once was?

Hey I faced the same problem as another member here, It added a space in the postbit.
How to remove that , I even uninstalled the plugin but it still shows !

Can you please help ?
from where i got free games for this plugin ...?
Hi im getting this ...can anyone help

The game did not input properly, your score was not saved.

ive had it on alot of games
(2015-03-21, 02:40 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]from where i got free games for this plugin ...?

You can grab quite a few from here:

http://feckie.dlinkddns.com/feckie_games/GamePacks.php

No sign-ups required etc.
(2015-03-03, 12:34 PM)Wozzer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Starpaul20,
Just tried to manually run the Arcade Cleanup task and I get:

inc/languages/english/admin/arcade.lang.php does not exist

It also locks the task.

That's a bug, It'll be fixed in the next version.

(2015-03-08, 09:33 PM)ozzie Wrote: [ -> ]hi all please help i am trying to get my site ready so i can move from smf to Mybb,the only thing holding me

up is the arcade,as much as i have tried looking here i cannot find a solution...

My problem is every time i try to add games  via add tar i get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function PclTarExtract() in C:\xampp\htdocs\mybb\admin\modules\arcade\games.php on line 267

i can load them manually but i got 8000 game and unpacking them  all to load them would be a pain it will

bad enough only been able to only load 1 at a time with the tar when i get it working.

any help would be much appreciated

Are you adding games on a localhost? I get that error too.

(2015-03-21, 12:18 PM)xyzabc Wrote: [ -> ]Will this ever be made compatible with new points? Like gamesection once was?

Hey I faced the same problem as another member here, It added a space in the postbit.
How to remove that , I even uninstalled the plugin but it still shows !

Can you please help ?

I know about that, hopefully I can fix that in the next version.

(2015-03-25, 10:10 AM)superchris Wrote: [ -> ]Hi im getting this ...can anyone help

The game did not input properly, your score was not saved.

ive had it on alot of games

Is it all games or just one?

I should point out scores of 0 will not save.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16