MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hello thank you for this plugin, seems interesting.

Question, does this cost high resource usage? I'm only using a shared hosting.
How do we remove the quota?
(2015-06-10, 12:22 AM)pandabb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello thank you for this plugin, seems interesting.

It shouldn't. I use a shared host and never had any problems.

(2015-06-12, 09:14 PM)ziya3400 Wrote: [ -> ]How do we remove the quota?

What quota are you talking about?
(2015-06-12, 10:59 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-10, 12:22 AM)pandabb Wrote: [ -> ]Hello thank you for this plugin, seems interesting.

There are games to play limit . How do I do limit the unlimited game play ?
(2015-06-13, 03:20 PM)ziya3400 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-12, 10:59 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]

There are games to play limit . How do I do limit the unlimited game play ?

Admin CP -> Users & Groups -> Groups -> Edit User Group -> Arcade tab -> change Maximum plays allowed per day to 0.
I have one problem, when i enable guest view. The game is displayed thrice in the arcade page.

Assume i have installed a cricket game (only once). It shows as three (the same game)
Starpaul can you share your top or best played games?
Helo.

i was wondering how do i fix games from MyArcade plugin, scores , stats and more are not saving...

[Image: HMp2N0j.jpg]

Thnk you
is there a way to batch upload games? one by one is not ideal, lol.
Well, 1.1 plugin installed OK on a local machine (WAMP), but TAR's won't load, so I have to do everything the hard way, but more significantly, when I install to my LAMP test VM, it installs OK (same problem with tar files) but when I click on Arcade as a user, I get the following error:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1055 - Expression #1 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'forum.c.cid' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by
Query:
SELECT c.*, u.avatar, u.avatardimensions, COUNT(c.gid) AS champs FROM mrjb_arcadechampions c LEFT JOIN mrjb_arcadegames g ON (g.gid=c.gid) LEFT JOIN mrjb_users u ON (u.uid=c.uid) WHERE g.active ='1' GROUP BY c.uid ORDER BY champs DESC LIMIT 3

I'm way out of my SQL depth on that one...

OK, so it's a SQL 5.7 thing. You need to remove "only_full_group_by" from the sql_mode which turned out to be a somewhat painful command line experience, but whatever.

Uploading a tar file just results in a page full of text...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16