MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
StarPaul? do you have a code that can give the number of games:?

i would like to have it added to the forum stats
i am unable to submit scores now .... following error => Your game session was invalid, your score was not saved.

tried to run task manager => arcade cleanup ..... still same result

any ideas?
(2017-09-30, 05:01 PM)am-fs Wrote: [ -> ]i am unable to submit scores now .... following error => Your game session was invalid, your score was not saved.

tried to run task manager => arcade cleanup ..... still same result

any ideas?

Do all games do this or just one? Did it suddenly pop-up after changing or updating something? You may need to uninstall and reinstall the plugin.
it does it for all games and 3 members that i know of.
I will try that, luckily i do not have that many games installed yet

I noticed it after i added category's and then started sorting the games

uninstall and reinstalled ..... same problem.
Does this plugin support new points at all?
(2017-10-02, 06:55 AM)Robbie626 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this plugin support new points at all?

Interested in this question, i also want more information on this Smile
(2017-10-01, 10:45 PM)Starpaul20 Wrote: [ -> ]Do all games do this or just one? Did it suddenly pop-up after changing or updating something? You may need to uninstall and reinstall the plugin.

Now I am able to submit only in chrome ....... firefox, safari, explorer i can not, tried from work and other computers.
So is there something in mybb that is not allowing me to do this, on other mybb arcades i do not have any issues.
(2017-10-02, 08:14 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-10-02, 06:55 AM)Robbie626 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this plugin support new points at all?

Interested in this question, i also want more information on this Smile

Yeah, I still the tournament function would be perfect for newpoints. Users can either wager points to enter a  tournament and winner wins all. Or free tournaments to win points. If this does get implemented and supported, could be awesome for the admin to adjust payout to 1st,2nd,3rd place. That would be my suggestions if this could be a future possibility.
i had a member tell me he only could play the games 25 times with in 24 hour perion? how can i fix this
In the usergroup settings, there a setting for max plays per day.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16