MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ 2.1.2 Shoutbox indent and Timezone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

Installed DVZ 2.1.2 on MyBB 1.8.4 Forum
Put the styles.txt contents into my theme's (Carbon) global.css

PHP Version: 5.4.37-pl0-gentoo

For the newest shout, I am getting a huge indentation.
If I post another message, that will also be indented until I refresh (pressing F5)

I also cannot find a setting to change the Shoutbox timezone to sync with Forum timezone.
Any suggestions?

[attachment=33865]
(2015-02-25, 10:09 PM)koob Wrote: [ -> ]For the newest shout, I am getting a huge indentation.
Your theme is probably using the same CSS class names as the Shoutbox does. You can find which exactly are causing the problem using the browser's developer tools (Inspect element).

Quote:I also cannot find a setting to change the Shoutbox timezone to sync with Forum timezone.
The plugin should always display time as set in the board's or user's settings.
(2015-02-26, 02:05 PM)Devilshakerz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-25, 10:09 PM)koob Wrote: [ -> ]For the newest shout, I am getting a huge indentation.
Your theme is probably using the same CSS class names as the Shoutbox does. You can find which exactly are causing the problem using the browser's developer tools (Inspect element).

Quote:I also cannot find a setting to change the Shoutbox timezone to sync with Forum timezone.
The plugin should always display time as set in the board's or user's settings.
hmm. I've tried to do some modifications but to no avail. Will keep on searching..

If anyone is using Carbon theme and have DVZ Shoutbox installed correctly, please share! Thank you

As for the Timezone, Thank you, fixed it! It had to do with my user setting :|