MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Couple of bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay so I have 2 bugs here. I should also mention I'm using a Galaxy S4, Android 4.4.4 and Firefox.

1st issue is that the sprites next to login, register, and logout don't display correctly.

2nd issue is that the font on some of the forum titles and sub forums are larger than others.

Also found a 3rd issue while making this thread. Insert into attachment doesn't work for me.
mybb doesnt support mobiles (it doest contain mobile theme). So reject this
(2015-02-26, 06:47 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]mybb doesnt support mobiles (it doest contain mobile theme). So reject this

I know MyBB doesn't have a mobile theme. But I think they should at least make the site look viewable on mobile. 
It is viewable, more or less. But it is not and will not be mobile-friendly (which will change in 2.0's new theme), so there is no point in reporting issues regarding that = rejecting.

For your own forum you can use GoMobile or any similar solution.
(2015-02-27, 03:05 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]It is viewable, more or less. But it is not and will not be mobile-friendly (which will change in 2.0's new theme), so there is no point in reporting issues regarding that = rejecting.

Wait just to clarify, MyBB 2.0 will have a new theme? We just got a new theme. 
(2015-02-27, 03:45 AM)MatthewH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-27, 03:05 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]It is viewable, more or less. But it is not and will not be mobile-friendly (which will change in 2.0's new theme), so there is no point in reporting issues regarding that = rejecting.

Wait just to clarify, MyBB 2.0 will have a new theme? We just got a new theme. 

http://community.mybb.com/thread-99746.html