MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem after upgrade 1.6.9 to 1.8.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded Puppy Linux Forum from 1.6.9 to 1.8.4. I'm guessing there is something wrong with a style or template because everything is centered and there are also some links at the top in the wrong place . I'm guessing if I can revert the styles or templates that will fix these issues. All plugins are disabled. Thank you for your help.
1.8 uses a different framework for the appearance of your site - this means any 1.6 themes/skins are not compatible. Your best bet would be to get a new custom theme or to grab a free theme here.
Thank you for your reply Drae.

I had previously installed 1.8.4 at a free host and after some issues upgrading my forum today from 1.6.9 I exported the theme I had modified at free host, imported it to my forum and that cured the problem. I also had to manually revert a header template that for some unknown reason was not reverted during the upgrade even though I saw a message stating that all templates had been reverted.

Here's my thread regarding: Free host for testing MyBB 1.8