MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trying to use admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
Im new to MyBB so im not very good Toungue
When i try to use Admin CP it comes up with the following message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function home_action_handler() in /home/u167218000/public_html/forums/admin/index.php on line 678

Here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/6amib8
Does anyone know why this is happening?! Yes my profile is set to administrator

Thanks

EDIT: Mod CP works fine if that will help
Make sure every file has been uploaded correctly. Upload everything again if you're unsure.
(2015-02-27, 09:01 PM)ThemeFreaknet Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure every file has been uploaded correctly. Upload everything again if you're unsure.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried re uploading the file that it says does not work and it still doesnt work. Any other ideas? Toungue As it said that file and that line didnt work so i only tried that file. Everything else was fine or as it said anyway.
(2015-02-27, 09:12 PM)ThatLifeOfGames Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-27, 09:01 PM)ThemeFreaknet Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure every file has been uploaded correctly. Upload everything again if you're unsure.

Thanks for the reply. I have tried re uploading the file that it says does not work and it still doesnt work. Any other ideas? Toungue

Upload ALL files that came with installation, not just the one spitting out the error.