MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mt. Moon Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
labrocca Wrote:I don't like that vertical line effect..it's rather annoying.  The color scheme is pretty good though.

What vertical line effect?
PHP_Paul Wrote:
labrocca Wrote:I don't like that vertical line effect..it's rather annoying.  The color scheme is pretty good though.

What vertical line effect?

Ugh..those lines that are in the layout that go from top to bottom in everything.  Maybe you have low resolution or 16 bit color if you can't see them.  
Well, I think they look fine. It's just one layout.

Registered members see a layout-changer dropdown menu at the bottom, and there are 7 or 8 custom made ones, so it's not an issue for most people. We switch our default one regularly.
that's not a good Idea, I had a friend who did that and he lost users from doing that.
Switching default?

It doesn't matter. People who are already members keep the layout they chose, while newcomers will not always see the *same* old layout. Good strategy actually.
Wow epic bumb. Just want to congratulate you that your site is still up and running and seems have expanded a lot.
Haha yeah like 3 year epic bump xD

Thanks for the nod though :p You go searching through my threads or something?
Oh gawd, I think I just jizzed. :o
The theme. Amazing, just, amazing.

Great work. Pokemon forums always are sucessful o.0
Haha thanks x3 One of my Admins made it. His new one is even better though. He reworked the code so that it has a 4-theme instant CSS style switcher embedded and the profiles are now tabbed with Stats/Contact/etc.

The Pokemon fandom has slowed a lot though .-. Back when I started my fansite (middle school lawl) there were tons of little sites like mine ... now not so much. MMC doesn't get many posts a day; activity dropped off drastically after I closed my main site. But now that I've re-opened it (this month) I'm hoping to attract a bigger audience to the forum again.
Doesn't want to load for me. It loads the background then does nothing else >_<
Pages: 1 2 3