MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: my facebook connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there i have just added my facebook connect to my forum but i have a small problem. who ever logs into/registers with facebook. it logs into the same account every time which is danny richards. any ideas?

my url is www.dannyspcrepairs.com/forum
It works fine for me, except for an ugly #200 error which needs to be patched. Disable the post on wall feature temporarily to let your users login and register to your board without any errors.
ok done that cheers. so you could register through facebook without it coming up as danny richards?
Yes indeed. The plugin authenticates users relying on the Facebook unique ID, so it is impossible for two different Facebook users to authenticate to the same MyBB account. However, if your Facebook account has the same email of the MyBB's one, the two accounts will be associated seamlessly; so, if you associate your MyBB account with another Facebook account (different emails) and THEN login with your Facebook account (same emails), you will be logged to the same account and the previous ID will be overwritten; the first Facebook account won't be able to login to the same account anymore, as his email is different and the ID is not present anymore.
After logging with facebook, it doesnt log any ips http://prntscr.com/6c8o3j