MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FinPixel.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FinPixel.org is a Finnish forum for pixelgraphics and other computer graphics (still mainly pixelgraphics Big Grin). Though it's mainly in Finnish, I wan't to hear your opinions about the site. I also created a whole English category which requires no registration at all, just for you guys! Smile (All posts have to be moderated though to reduce spam. Wink)

>> Visit the site here! <<

Any comments?
Oh, come on guys! You gotta say something about the theme atleast! Toungue
Not bad,... But I don't understand the language you have it in...
rcpalace Wrote:Not bad,... But I don't understand the language you have it in...
Didn't think so.. It's Finnish anyway, and Finnish is third hardest language in the world (I think Smile) The point was to say what you think about the theme since I am pretty proud of it. *Blush* Plus, there is that English category which requires no registeration! Wink
It has too much peach color
I think it looks nice. Too bad I can't understand a word on it. LoL
Wow! Nice theme!
Regardless that I can't understand the language (Toungue) the theme is really nice.
Personally though, I don't care for the forum bit icons. The green just doesn't seem to match. Otherwise, good!!

FW
It looks great! A little to much peach though....
B-P Wrote:It has too much peach color
Hmm, well maybe a little but I like it that way. Smile

FirefoxWiz Wrote:Personally though, I don't care for the forum bit icons. The green just doesn't seem to match.
Well, I use pretty much the forum colored bit icons as 'Contains New Posts' image. For the 'No new posts' I just darkened that first one a bit. I know it doesn't really suit the forum but I really couldn't figure how to do it otherwise. Toungue (If those are what you meant anyways Big Grin)
Wow what a great theme! My only criticism is it is a tad hard to read the name hidden in the main banner/header on the site. Otherwise, very nice!