MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google To Bring Mobile-Friendly Factors To Search Ranking On April 21st
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Google To Bring Mobile-Friendly Factors To Search Ranking On April 21st.

Have you checked the news? So is there any mobile friendly theme for mybb 1.6?

Are developers making all new themes mobile friendly? As the world is moving to mobile.
You can use GoMobile - I think someone updated it for MyBB. There are also mobile themes available, or you can get a responsive theme
(2015-03-02, 06:14 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]You can use GoMobile - I think someone updated it for MyBB. There are also mobile themes available, or you can get a responsive theme

Where can I get a responsive themes? I would like to buy premium ones if available.
For 1.6? There aren't any as far as I know. I have a responsive theme for 1.6, but its my personal theme. Have you considered upgrading to 1.8? I have a nice 1.8 responsive theme I am just finishing. It isnt cheap though.
Would you like to sell your personal 1.6 theme? And for 1.8 theme can you pm me some screenshots and price?
I have pm'd you.