MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderated By: {in color}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like my forums to have the

Moderated By: <span style="color: #3C87C7;"><strong>Administrators</strong></span> in my forum.
-----------------

Now this is what it USUALLY looks like

Moderated By: Administrators
-----------------

See the difference? I want it to be in color. I'll add an image of what I want. And what it currently looks like. Also a link to my forum.

FORUM: http://bluebones.byethost15.com/

Note that it IS mybb 1.6.??

EDIT:
also note that the forums under the General Discussion board where it says Moderated by: was manually typed in. But for some reason don't work under the Forums Moderators.

So, because it was manually typed in, it doesn't mean that my Moderators and Administrators can actually edit and move and close posts like they need to.

I'll also add what it looks like when I try to add color to the name of the group. To have it be colorfull. But it isn't Sad
You managed to do it with Event Manager in the Event forum, so just make the same edit.
(2015-03-03, 09:31 PM)ThemeFreaknet Wrote: [ -> ]You managed to do it with Event Manager in the Event forum, so just make the same edit.

If you saw the pictures, it didn't work if you had 2 moderators (the code just stop working).
It's quite strange that a manual edit breaks. It would be a pain in the arse to add to every forum like below, but it seemed to work on my test forum.

<br />
Moderated By: <span style="color:red;">Administrators</span>, <span style="color:green;">Moderators</span>, <span style="color: blue">Super Moderators</span>
The thing is, if I only do that in the forum description, the moderators wont be able to actually moderate it. So this is still a problem. I can live without the color, but it's someone that I really want.

If anyone else can suggest anything, I would really be thankful.
You may try this: https://github.com/lukasamd/MyBB-Style_Usernames/
Checked source code and it should color usergroups.
Still not solved.

If anyone has anything else to add. Please feel free to do so.
I have done half of the work.
I have gone to ACP>>Templates And style>>Templates>>(Theme Template)>>Forum Bit Templates>>Forum Bit Moderators.
I get this code.
<br />{$lang->forumbit_moderated_by} {$moderators}

I am sure I need to edit it to interpret code. If anyone knows that code then help me out! Smile
From what I can see in the example forum is that the quotation marks around. "Moderated By " And then the Moderators of the forum.

In mine it does something different.

"Moderated By: &lt;span style="color: #3C87C7;"&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Administrators&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/span&gt;, Moderators "

I think the example forum has figured out how to make it so the Moderated By:, can interpret code. 
If only I had access to their admin cp. Here are some attachments to show you what I am talking about directly.

Again. If anyone has any suggestions then please contact me!