MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why does this happen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm a newbie, and I'm just here to ask a simple question.

When I downloaded a new template Revolution Gaming by iAndrew, the box to write your post gives me a weird font, it might be a shadow but I'm not sure.

Here's a screenshot: http://prntscr.com/6c89qp

My forums is Backward Unto Dusk

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks
If you look at your screenshot on the left above your text you clicked on "B" which stands for bold font click on "B" again and your text font will be normal
(2015-03-03, 05:12 PM)ytt Wrote: [ -> ]If you look at your screenshot on the left above your text you clicked on "B" which stands for bold font click on "B" again and your text font will be normal

That's actually just where my mouse was hovering. If I had clicked it, it would put

[b] text [/b]
^ can you provide a test user account so that someone can check (may not be me - its midnight)
(2015-03-03, 06:17 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ can you provide a test user account so that someone can check (may not be me - its midnight)

Login: Test User Account
Password: Testing testing

The default theme is being used so you'll have to switch to the Revolution theme, at the bottom
(2015-03-03, 06:49 PM)KayAyeEye Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-03, 06:17 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ can you provide a test user account so that someone can check (may not be me - its midnight)

Login: Test User Account
Password: Testing

The default theme is being used so you'll have to switch to the Revolution theme, at the bottom

You have entered an invalid username/password combination.

If you have forgotten your password please retrieve a new one.

Login info is invalid.
Oh my bad, it's testing* - no caps
It's because the Revolution theme uses a text shadow in some parts, you'll need to add a white text shadow on one of the editor classes.  I forgot which one tho.

I'll have a look for you and post a file for you to upload shortly.

Ok upload this to  /jscripts/sceditor/editorthemes     control+f5 for a hard refresh.

[attachment=33896]
(2015-03-03, 08:00 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]It's because the Revolution theme uses a text shadow in some parts, you'll need to add a white text shadow on one of the editor classes.  I forgot which one tho.

I'll have a look for you and post a file for you to upload shortly.

Ok upload this to  /jscripts/sceditor/editorthemes     control+f5 for a hard refresh.

Thank you, I'll edit as soon as I get home from work in about 6 hours