MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent Upgrade to 1.8.4 SQL Error 1146
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have recently upgraded my forum to v1.8.4 and now that I have I get a SQL error

SQL Error:1146 - Table 'XXXXXX.mybb_reportedposts' doesn't existQuery: SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT p.pid) AS numreports FROM mybb_posts p INNER JOIN mybb_reportedposts r ON r.pid=p.pid WHERE p.uid=351 AND p.visible=1 AND r.reportstatus!=0

You can login with my test user to check the error if you like

Username: test
Pass: Test01

http://www.forum.superiormarktingsolutions.com.au

Thanks In advance
do you have any plugins related to reported posts and have you disabled the plugins before upgrading MyBB ?
Hi .m.

I disabled all the plugins as per the upgrade instructions before commencing the upgrade. I can post as administrator without the error occurring, but when others try to post then they get the error.If this helps at all.

Thanks
(2015-03-04, 11:29 AM)Darryl Jackway Wrote: [ -> ]SQL Error:1146 - Table 'XXXXXX.mybb_reportedposts' doesn't existQuery: SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT p.pid) AS numreports FROM mybb_posts p INNER JOIN mybb_reportedposts r ON r.pid=p.pid WHERE p.uid=351 AND p.visible=1 AND r.reportstatus!=0

Im also getting the same error?