MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users can't Register
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of my members are reporting an issue that started when we updated from 1.6 to 1.8. It seems that you cannot register because anytime you do it throws you back and shows "Please enter a value greater than or equal to 0." on all of the fields, more specifically the required custom profile fields. 

http://noctis-umbra.com/index.php? is the link to my site and the Winter is Coming theme should be completely compatible with 1.8 (At least according to the 'Update and Find changed templates' option.

I have also ran file verification and only three things are edited and none of them have anything to do with the registration. I also have checked and none of the templates used for the registration page have been altered on the current skin. They are all default for the 1.8 theme defaults.
1. This doesn't look like 1.8.4 to me. Which version is it? 1.8.0? You should always upgrade to the latest.
2. Find Updated may report that everything is ok, but it doesn't remove old custom codes that may break something. It only inserts new codes. That said, your headerinclude is wrong. There are outdated JS codes - jQuery loaded 3 times (only jscripts/jquery.js should be), jQuer cookie loaded 2 times (only jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js should be), redundant jQuery.noConflict, etc. Same may apply to other templates.
I will update, when the current update isn't still causing me issues. I removed the extra jQuery lines and the noConflict script. Still no dice.

UPDATE: It did work actually, any other things you notice while I have you? xD
(2015-03-05, 07:34 AM)Casperwolf Wrote: [ -> ]I will update, when the current update isn't still causing me issues.

But then don't except us (or at least me) to answer any "I was hacked" thread. Because there is a serious vulnerability in 1.8.0 that may be abused easily anytime. And updating to 1.8.0 first and then to 1.8.4 won't help you with anything - only more problems may be caused because of outdated code.
I updated to 1.8 before the 1.8.4 came out. Like less than a week before. I will update, but I've been using mybb for years and have never once been a victim of hacking. For some reason now the quick edit is only working for the admin group not any others. Where do I edit that?