MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Table 'a7312007_mybb.mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'a7312007_mybb.mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache

I have checked the config.php and I checked my database's name etc etc, and everything is all right. So I don't understand what's wrong Sad
check the table prefix in config.php file...

$config['database']['table_prefix']
here is what is written in the config.php file:
$config['database']['type'] = 'mysql';
$config['database']['database'] = 'a7312007_mybb';
$config['database']['table_prefix'] = 'mybb_';

$config['database']['hostname'] = 'mysql13.000webhost.com';
$config['database']['username'] = 'a7312007_mybb';
$config['database']['password'] = 'xxxxxxxxx';
could you check in your phpMyAdmin and make sure the prefix is "mybb_"..... Open phpMyAdmin from cPanel, go to your database and check what it shows before the table name eg: xxxxx_datacache

Note: Please do not share any sensitive info (like db name and pwd) in public forums... send it via PM only if asked for
there is no xxxxx_datacache before table name but there is the database name before the table name: a7312007_mybb

I have decided to create a new forum, how can I back up what I have done to my website e.g. the look of my website etc?
(2015-03-05, 07:53 AM)Richard_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]there is no xxxxx_datacache before table name but there is the database name before the table name: a7312007_mybb

I have decided to create a new forum, how can I back up what I have done to my website e.g. the look of my website etc?

then you can try changing the prefix in config.php accordingly...

$config['database']['table_prefix'] = 'a7312007_mybb_';
to backup the forum, you can take a backup of the db from cPanel... and also, import your theme from ACP to backup the changes you did in templates and css changes...
what is db? and also, how can I import my theme from ACP?
Umm you shouldn't use 000webhist. It's noobish. Try ho stinger.co.uk . The prob is that 000webhost "des integrated" your php my admin. So that's what it does.
I have decided to restart my website from the beginning so the thread will be marked as solved