MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Those are the results of adding modifications to the forum
zaher1988 Wrote:Hello DragonLord... i was on my way into your admin CP yesterday when i lost my internet connection... and it only worked now like more than 24 hoursToungue anyway i will make sure as i wake up tomorow morning to drop on you and check these.

Sorry for the trouble zaher1988 Sad....

@B-P that is a default theme of MYBB, only the category backgrounds and icons are changed....oh and color too, now tell me B-P because i have change color and add a cat_bg, how can be the result of boxes being small??? and plus if you had come before when i have change nothing the boxes where same like now, did you see the screenshots?
DragonLord Wrote:@B-P that is a default theme of MYBB, only the category backgrounds and icons are changed....oh and color too, now tell me B-P because i have change color and add a cat_bg, how can be the result of boxes being small??? and plus if you had come before when i have change nothing the boxes where same like now, did you see the screenshots?

No, the mods are the shoutbox and advanced stats
Hmmm but i don't think it is because of the mods....but i don't know it could be....
Sorry for the double post but i still need help here..... my problem is still not fixed.
Can you try what i have mentioned here
Pages: 1 2