MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have some question for some changes to make in the theme, like----->

How can i change the colour of the "Thread Author Replies Views Rating Last Post [asc]" row background?

And how can i have a board size same like the others boards(i have add the screenshot)?

*And there are alot of boxes are smaller i will put a screenshot later*
That is the sub_header.. you need to change it in the CSS

its is called:

Table Sub Headers (Category Backgrounds) (Customized in this style)

change it to what u want.. #FFFFFF or w/e
Regarding the little sized box... can we please have a link to that page.
Here www.gxcom.org/ i have set it as default theme Smile where can i get the color chat for MYBB?
I'm a noob but does it have something to do with the css width of the tables?
Try checking if they're at 100% Smile Hope I helped but I'm pretty sure I didn't XD
I think the normal size is 95%.....but i don't know why only some board and boxes are smaller then others???
kjaonline Wrote:I'm a noob but does it have something to do with the css width of the tables?
Try checking if they're at 100% Smile Hope I helped but I'm pretty sure I didn't XD
Indeed.. but the weird is that only one showed this issue.

Anyway in forumbit_depth1_cat add width="100%" to the table tag

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">

will be

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" width="100%">
zaher1988 i think that did not help me.... zaher1988 i have put the admin cp information like last time so that you could see what is wrong.
Here are the other boxes which are small, how can i fix them too?

*Even the shoutbox has a small box*
Hello DragonLord... i was on my way into your admin CP yesterday when i lost my internet connection... and it only worked now like more than 24 hoursToungue anyway i will make sure as i wake up tomorow morning to drop on you and check these.
Pages: 1 2