MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [OUGC Awards 1.6.x] Show multiple awards [Paying $10]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried several award related plugins, but none are as good as the OUGC Awards for Mybb 1.6.x and plugin version 1.0.7

However, I need help with the code so that it shows the award multiple times if a user has received the same award more than once. So for example, if a user receives the donator award 3 times, I want the plugin to show the award 3 times in the postbit. As it is currently, the plugin only shows the award 1 time even though the user has received it multiple times.

I like this plugin a lot so I'm paying $10 to whoever can fix this for me. Again, this is for Mybb 1.6.x and plugin version 1.0.7

SNIP
If I recall correctly you can not give the same award multiple times in OUGC Awards, is this a midifcation you applied to the plugin?

Also please do read the license, thanks.
(2015-03-06, 05:48 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]If I recall correctly you can not give the same award multiple times in OUGC Awards, is this a midifcation you applied to the plugin?

Also please do read the license, thanks.

I didn't apply any modifications to the plugin, it was just a copy paste from the original file.

I was just wondering if someone could make it so that it would show the award multiple times.
As mentioned via PM, I just checked teh code you posted and it is not possible to give the same award multiple times to the same user.

You will even get to a point where you wouldn't be able to give a specific award to any more users because of some limitations I mistakenly imposed.

Adding the feature you request for this version of the plugin will require more that just some few lines edits.