MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Setting Lists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't usually ask a lot of questions but now I have one. If you're familiar with adding new settings to your admin cp and using it for your own forum, then please read on.

I was wondering, does anyone have a list of all the possible "Setting Type" we can use? As I only know of 3 settings we can use (yesno, text, textarea).

What I wanted to do was create a new setting that lists all the different usergroups I have on the forums and it lists them and I'm able to click and unclick them. If you go to "General Configuration" and scroll down to "Default Language". That's the format I'm talking about.
text
textarea
yesno
onoff
cpstyle
language
adminlanguage

These are all simple settings. More advanced ones are
select
radio
checkbox

For these on the first line of the setting type text area you put the type. The second and the rest of the lines contain the options to be shown with their value and name separated by a =.

For example:
select
option1=Friendly Name of Option 1
option2=Friendly Name of Option 2

At the moment there isnt one which will query the database for information, though it would be nice so i'll see if I can add it.
Thank You very much. I'll look into what i can do with these later on.