MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recover forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope this is not impossible but I re-installed MyBB to my website to clear all the error and I have to restart from the beginning, is there any way which will allow me to recover the forum, categories and threads my website had before re-installing. And before you say anything about backups, no, I don't have any backups, both hosting backup and the website backup I don't have. I really hope there is a way... I know this should(may) be impossible to achieve but I hope there is.

Thanks & Regards,
Richard
sorry, if there is no database backup then there is no way. may be your web host has automatic backups ..
Ah... my web host doesn't have an automatic backups, thanks for responding asap. Sad I guess I will have to restart and make the categories, forum and thread of what I can recall of my memories. Thanks again MyBB staff. Thank you. You can delete this forum, it was merely a question/question miracle. I thank you for sparing a few mins to post here/help me. ---DELETE---