MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit.. ugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, so I'm trying to make my postbit look like this:

http://codepen.io/anon/pen/OPopgE

But everytime I try it, nothing changes. Any help?

This is my postbit, but it still doesn't change (yes, i have the .css style in my global.css)

postbit_author_user
<li class="u-details">

<div class="holder"><span class="item-a">{$lang->postbit_posts}</span> <span class="item-b">{$post['postnum']}</span></div>

<div class="holder"><span class="item-a">{$lang->postbit_joined}</span> <span class="item-b">{$post['userregdate']}</span></div>

<div class="holder"><span class="item-a">{$lang->postbit_reputation}</span> <span class="item-b">{$post['userreputation']}</span></div>

<div class="holder"><span class="item-a">{$lang->postbit_warning_level}</span> <span class="item-b"><a href="{$warning_link}">{$warning_level}</a></span></div>

<div class="holder"><span class="item-a">{$post['newpoints_postbit']}</span></div>

</li>

css code
.u-details{

text-align:left;
    padding-left:3px;
    padding-right:7px
}

.holder{
    padding:0 11px
}

.item-a{
    display:inline-block
}

.item-b{
    float:right
}
Did you put your <div class="holder"> </div> in your postbit template (classic or just normal, depending on what one you are editing?)

So the code would look something like:
<div class="holder">{$post['user_details']}</div>
(2015-03-07, 05:16 PM)Kurumi Wrote: [ -> ]Did you put your <div class="holder"> </div> in your postbit template (classic or just normal, depending on what one you are editing?)

So the code would look something like:
<div class="holder">{$post['user_details']}</div>

my god, nope. <_<
So you're trying to get your postbit to look like this?

[Image: ec0ac199c2.png]
(2015-03-07, 10:07 PM)Eos+ Wrote: [ -> ]So you're trying to get your postbit to look like this?

[Image: ec0ac199c2.png]

I have solved this already.