MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change this registration textbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Please see the attached image.
[attachment=33936]

I'm having an issue where when you type into the textbox, the textbox will become white and render the text inside of it invisible and only visible when you highlight the text.

How do I make it so the box doesn't become white? I actually like how the green and red outline the box when it is a valid or invalid input but I don't want the white inside part to be there. I've noticed in the html that it starts as class="textbox" then changes to class="textbox valid" or class="textbox error".

Thanks!
Try changing text color:

.textbox .valid {
color: black;
}
or

.textbox .error {
color: black;
}

Do you have a link to your forum?
Edit: You gave me an idea to look into something similar to what you wrote.

Thank you very much!
I'm also having the same problem. Let me know if u get to fix it please!
(2015-03-09, 12:56 AM)Kait Wrote: [ -> ]I'm also having the same problem. Let me know if u get to fix it please!

I don't know about your theme, but in my theme, if you go to Templates & Styles>Themes>YOURTHEME>global.css>Edit Stylesheet>"form input.error" and "form input.valid" and change the color of the background, it will replace the white color with the color you enter.
Haha yeah but ur theme (atleast from the pic u posted) seems pretty similar to mine. Anyways, I'll try that once I get back home. Thank you Smile