MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Been away for a few months, was wondering if there has been any progress at all? Is there a repo yet for v2 or is it still in planning stages?
There is a 2.0 repository, which will become public shortly. AT the minute, it holds some very basic code with very little functionality. It'll be opened to the public as soon as we have something to actually show and get feedback and contributions on.
(2015-03-08, 07:55 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]There is a 2.0 repository, which will become public shortly. AT the minute, it holds some very basic code with very little functionality. It'll be opened to the public as soon as we have something to actually show and get feedback and contributions on.

Sounds good, so you've chosen the base at least, ie what framework it will run off? I am looking forward to it Smile
There will be a blog post with lots of implementation details soon, but it's already been widely revealed that we're building on top of Laravel 5.
(2015-03-08, 08:08 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]There will be a blog post with lots of implementation details soon, but it's already been widely revealed that we're building on top of Laravel 5.

Oh really? Last I heard was Yii but I'm really glad it's not, I too just upgraded from L4 to L5 and so far thoroughly enjoy it.