MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help fixing welcome bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Welcome back, {username}. You last visited: {2} Log Out" that is what it says when you are  logged out and I want to know if there is a way to ix this?

site: www.nextgengamingrp.com

http://puu.sh/gs98d/045ab145f0.png
What code do you have in

Templates > Your theme > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_guest ?
<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->
 <span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_guest} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" onclick="$('#quick_login').modal({ fadeDuration: 250, keepelement: true, zIndex: (typeof modal_zindex !== 'undefined' ? modal_zindex : 9999) }); return false;" class="login">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register" class="register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>  </span>

</div>
 </div>
 <div class="modal" id="quick_login" style="display: none;">
 <form method="post" action="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php">
 <input name="action" type="hidden" value="do_login" />
 <input name="url" type="hidden" value="" />
 <input name="quick_login" type="hidden" value="1" />
 <table width="100%" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" border="0" class="tborder">
 <tr>
 <td class="thead" colspan="2"><strong>{$lang->login}</strong></td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
 <td class="trow1" width="25%"><strong>{$login_username}</strong></td>
 <td class="trow1"><input name="quick_username" id="quick_login_username" type="text" value="" class="textbox initial_focus" /></td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
 <td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong></td>
 <td class="trow2">
 <input name="quick_password" id="quick_login_password" type="password" value="" class="textbox" /> <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw" class="lost_password">{$lang->lost_password}</a>
 </td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
 <td class="trow1">&nbsp;</td>
 <td class="trow1 remember_me">
 <input name="quick_remember" id="quick_login_remember" type="checkbox" value="yes" class="checkbox" checked="checked" />
 <label for="quick_login_remember">{$lang->remember_me}</label>
 </td>
 </tr>
 <tr>
 <td class="trow2" colspan="2">
 <div align="center"><input name="submit" type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->login}" /></div>
 </td>
 </tr>
 </table>
 </form>
 </div>
 <script type="text/javascript">
 $("#quick_login input[name='url']").val($(location).attr('href'));
 </script>
Do you have {$welcomeblock} in your header template or code for welcome block member?
[code]<div style="margin:0 auto;text-align:left"><span class="welcome">{$lang->welcome_back} <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}" class="logout">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a></span>[\code]

That's the only welcomback code in header I see and the code I posted before this one is for the welcome back guest
Remove it and in place just add {$welcomeblock} problem solved.
It removed it when logged in and logged off and it just said log out on top.
It's still there in your header template

Header template you just need the {$welcomeblock} variable

Right now you have code from your header_welcomeblock_member in your header template
The code in header_welcome_member is completly different from the header one....

I found what you meant and fixed it. Thanks Smile
if you have solved your problems please mark thread as solved .