MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about a feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pardon me for asking or not knowing, but which MOD is being used for the notification at the top of the message board?

It currently shows the following

Latest News: MyBB 1.2.3 Released (14/02/2007)

Have you seen the new MyBB Ideas site? - Submit your ideas for future versions of MyBB!

Are you on the MyBB mailing list? - Sign up for notification of new MyBB releases and updates.
The latest news bar is a template modification, instructions for which can be found on the wiki.

[Wiki: Help:Latest_News_Bar] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)

My Board Message plugin offers something similar, just in the form of a plugin. Smile
Here is the mod: Click here this one that I posted is a better and more user friendly just like the mybb ones you have posted. the ones the admin posted give you a warning message system, at least that's what happened when I tried it.
The board message plugin is not the same as the emergency message system. I think you're getting the two plugins confused. The board message plugin simply adds a customisable message to the board index.
Thank you for the help Smile
Musicalmidget Wrote:The board message plugin is not the same as the emergency message system. I think you're getting the two plugins confused. The board message plugin simply adds a customizable message to the board index.

I believe that's what he was looking for....Smile