MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Manager 1.8.4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi me again i have set up form manager on my site now and set up a join us app when i try go to it i get this error

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

now after you make one post it will allow you to fill out the app is there anyway i can change this so there is no limit when i chek the the form page it says its set to 0 but yet you still have to make one post befor you can fill out is there any fixes for this
What exactly you used for it?
Moved to Plugin Support.
i use it for join us app and challenge us app
Are you sure your user group is set to have access? You have to select every group you want to be able to use the form.
yes defo is set up i have looked over and over and all is ok

Hi just to let yous know i found a fix for this i have set the post count on the form manager to -1 and it seems to work hope it wroks for anyone else that has the same problem
I just had to remake my entire forum section, I had he same problem and it was permission based somewhere in the jumble of permissions