MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamers100
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking good, I see you used one of minerskinz vb styles... lol, How did you upload it is their anything different comparing to mybb?
rcpalace Wrote:Looking good, I see you used one of minerskinz vb styles... lol, How did you upload it is their anything different comparing to mybb?

It's a lot moderified in the skin there are some mybb default stuff in there but there the small bits
No it's just been converted
You said all comments welcome, so please accept my constructive criticism. It reminds me of a geocities page... bunch of odd colors mixed together with animated gifs waving at me. You should run your portal threads through a spelling/grammar checker before you post them to keep it looking professional. I do like the forum mini navigation box on the side of the portal.
^ thanks for the advice i will go though the spelling and that waving thing is my av im unable to remove it
I will agree with paul.

I am not big fan of the graphics sizes they seem to big and distract me. Also there is to much going and I can't decide what to click lol. Well little things I guess... but nevertheless.. Hope all goes well.

cheers

~Z
Zenko Wrote:I will agree with paul.

I am not big fan of the graphics sizes they seem to big and distract me. Also there is to much going and I can't decide what to click lol. Well little things I guess... but nevertheless.. Hope all goes well.

cheers

~Z

Thanks very much Smile

New Domain http://www.gamers100.net and also a new theme and better uptime Smile
Much better, both the domain and the skin. BTW, if you are still using the portal, I did not see a link to it anywhere.
z6joker9 Wrote:Much better, both the domain and the skin. BTW, if you are still using the portal, I did not see a link to it anywhere.

Thanks and also the portal is coming back soon I'm improving it Smile

READ MORE HERE

Also does anyone else have any opinions?
Pages: 1 2