MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Require Moderator Approval to Post a Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there. Just had a really quick question.

How does one make it so that a moderator must approve a thread in order for the thread to become publicly viewable?Is there a plugin for it, or is it stock with MyBB?

Thanks,
-Ivy

WORKING SOLUTION:
(2015-03-10, 08:47 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Go to admin panel -> Forums & Posts -> Click on forum you want to edit -> Permissions  -> Set custom permissions (right to group) -> Moderation
It is default MyBB function.

Go to admin panel -> Users & Groups -> Groups -> Registered users -> Forums and posts -> Moderation Options
It's stock. One way to do this is go to:

Home » User Groups » Edit User Group

And under "Forums and Posts" you will find "Moderate new posts"
(2015-03-10, 07:00 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]It is default MyBB function.

Go to admin panel -> Users & Groups -> Groups -> Registered users -> Forums and posts -> Moderation Options

(2015-03-10, 07:01 PM)ThemeFreaknet Wrote: [ -> ]It's stock. One way to do this is go to:

Home » User Groups » Edit User Group

And under "Forums and Posts" you will find "Moderate new posts"

I appreciate the replies, however my explanation wasn't satisfactory I suppose. I meant for a specific category or forum, not a user group. Thanks for the replies though!
Go to admin panel -> Forums & Posts -> Click on forum you want to edit -> Permissions -> Set custom permissions (right to group) -> Moderation
(2015-03-10, 08:47 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]Go to admin panel -> Forums & Posts -> Click on forum you want to edit -> Permissions  -> Set custom permissions (right to group) -> Moderation

Thanks! <3 That worked. Updating OP with this solution.