MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bridging Coppermine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I bridge Coppermine with MyBB? I tried a guide, but I guess it was for MyBB RC4, and now I cannot logout or login. I'm assuming to fix this I would just disable the bridging in Coppermine while I'm still logged in. But I still need to know how to bridge the two. =/ Any help would be great.
Thanks,
DarkChaos

Edit -----------------------
I disabled bridging in Coppermine and tried logging on the forums, but it still doesn't login.
-----------
This is the guide I was referring to. http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=2922
The bridge worked perfectly for me, you must give the path to your config in the inc folder.
I have just some problems for users authorization, but everything else works fine.
wow there is a coppermine bridge that works with mybb 1.2x! Anyone have a link?
Its inside the default coppermine package as far as I remember O_o
darkteller Wrote:The bridge worked perfectly for me, you must give the path to your config in the inc folder.
I have just some problems for users authorization, but everything else works fine.

You mean when going through the Coppermine Bridge wizard? I already told it the config file directory. =/
---------
Oh, and since I disabled the bridging with Coppermine, I'm still not able to login to my board, it says it's logging in but the My Profile and info never appears, and theres still the Login text.
----- ^^
I fixed the above problem, I changed the cookie path back to '/'.
---------------------
FINAL EDIT: Everything is working correctly now! Woot! =P