MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: All Plugin's Missing from ACP after Backup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I've just installed MyBB from a backup (version 1.6.16 (1616)) (we changed hosts and URL etc). All our old plugin settings are still there, but the plugin's aren't.
If I download a plugin and follow the installation guides (uploading files to the right folders etc) they all say 'then install though the ACP Plugins page'. Problem is: There's no plugins listed, I just get "There are no plugins on your forum at this time." I've tried installing both plugin's I knew we had before, as well as some new ones (just in case), but nothing shows up.
*super stumped*

I can't guarantee that the plugin's were deactivated before the backup because I didn't perform the backup - which I know apparently causes problems? I've been searching the internet for 2 days now, tried everything I could find, without luck.
Any more ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advanced,
Helen.
if the plugins were not deactivated then the files backup should have been also taken & restored
now you have to cleanup the database by dropping the plugins settings! not sure of adding plugin files & adjusting.

if you are comfortable in paying then you may hire an expert