MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply Not Workin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I try to do a quick reply on a thread, it will not post it until I refresh the page. After submitting the quick reply, it will, for a second, show the spinning gif and disappear and nothing will happen. Does anyone know how to fix this? I know it's a theme problem because my other themes does not do this.
which theme you are using and which MyBB version you are using
provide forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it (may not be me in next few hours)
I'm using this theme:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-162241.html

www.tripulse.net
user: Butts McGee
pass: mcgeebutts69
bump. Still need help.
I had the same problem and found out MySEO was causing the problem. My guess one of your new plugins is causing the problem.
(2015-03-13, 11:18 AM)Hyperspace Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same problem and found out MySEO was causing the problem. My guess one of your new plugins is causing the problem.

I deactivated my plugins and it still worked. The theme creator helped solve my problem!
Hello to all.

I have a same problem and I just want to know the suggestion to fix this issue.
I am using Duende theme by iAndrew on my forum and I have the problem with a quick reply.
First at all, I have no plugin installed.

I could make the page refresh automatically after posting a quick reply with a default theme and the classic layout.
However, the page does NOT refresh automatically and the post does NOT appear immediately after posting a quick reply when I did same things with Duende theme.

Any suggestion and any advice for fixing this issue are always welcome.
If you need a test account and a password, I will give you via PM.
Thank you in advance.
I may be able to help you remedy this. go ahead and shoot me a pm.
@mikeorman
Thank you so much for your help.
I sent you my info. via PM. Please check it out.

Finally, I figure it out how to fix with this issue by myself.