MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: People cant join.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
on my forum it takes you to where you have to agree then it goes to a error

Bad Response From Server

Bad Response From Server

Also I set it up with /forum and added a subdomain. and its set up where stuff can be based off of forum.mgstruefans.com/page name could this have something to do with my problem?

Thanks
Are you running 1.2.2?
yes I am

Also new note I set up a redirect to /forum and the skin is gone all thats left is a banner and the buttons.
1.2.3 fixes the bug you described. Make sure your forum url is properly set for your other issue.
How do I upgrade? Do I have to delete the current folder /forum or what?
How do I do this Before you attempt to upgrade, ensure you have a database backup and a copy of the files currently in use on your board.
Ok I downloaded the newest verison renamed my current folder to forum2 uploaded the upload folder > went to http://mgstruefans.com/forum/install/upgrade.php > and it tells me No such file exists. WHAT DID I DO WRONG!
The link you provided brote me to the upgrade script. Confused Also make sure you have followed thoughs instructions provided from Tiki's link.
Yes it did but it upgraded from v 1.2.2 to 1.2.2
Now try it
I GOT IT!!!!!!!! I didnt delete the new settings.php and the other one I forget, and move the old ones to the new /forum dir. Thanks for your help!
ok I spoke to soon all teh images where for AIM MSN Website etc. is gone!
I just replaced the slatetech folder and its working all is good! Thanks again for your help!
Next time can please edit you post in stead of posting a bunch of times? Thanks.
Pages: 1 2