MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help Installing theme, please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you be kind to help me out with my new site, I 'm still new with mybb in general and still learning the whole coding technique. But I get lost daily on placing in code (and will soon get the hang of it ), well I am here today to isssue for some help. Do you know how to add in themes if so? Would you help me out, Please. I'll give you my ATP account & ACP account if you want to do it for me, all I ask for the lastest iGame (Dark transparent skin) theme. And if your reading this and will help me on this small or big issue, I apricaitee it.

Thank You.

-Nagito Komada

Site URL (if needed?): http://gowther.cloudza.org/index.php

Oh and the info on the ATP and ACP will be through pm.
IMO this question would be better in Theme Support Maybe a mod would move it there.

I suggest you give your thread a better title. Go to your OP, click Full Edit and change it to something like Need help installing theme
Thank you, I have changed the title and await for it to be moved to its rightful section. Maybe I'll get help quicker this way.
may I know who actually is the main admin for the referred forum ? earlier Gowther got help for the forum setup & theme installation.

And can you post your exact requirement. IIRC, forum has a good looking & fine working theme.
Gowther (friend/ soon to be new dev), who is trying to help him out with his site, Sorry for not pointing it out. If you need to speak with Gowther I can message him, ad yes he is the main admin, I'm just his helper and I'm Nagito but named Sara on his new website.

He gave me what to post here, and he wasn't liking the square theme due to some reason. So would you like to help change the theme, the square theme is cool and great detail form the one who created it.

What do you mean by exact requirements? sorry still trying to understand and what IIRC?

The theme installation, was set up for him by someone here in this community , I thank them- for helping us out and sorry for Brothering and don't want to be pressuring you or others to help our site. I just want this theme installation to be done and ready for our members to start coming in and getting settled to join.

If you need to contact gowther? Here is his email: [email protected] or [email protected] (I don't know which one is his main email,but this will help if you need to speak to him of you need to know anything. )
well, IIRC => if I recall correctly
And see if this guidance helps in the theme installation
Okey! Thanks ! Smile also do we need filezilla? Because I heard it causes bugs.
^ filezilla doesn't cause bugs. if required, you can use file manager available at web host control panel