MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everything just crashed | NEED HELP ASAP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
solved? meeh idk

localhost
looks like an encoding problem... if gzip is enabled try to disable it and check...

ACP >> Configuration >> Server and Optimization Options >> Use GZip Page Compression? >> NO
(03-13-2015, 05:51 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]looks like an encoding problem... if gzip is enabled try to disable it and check...

ACP >> Configuration >> Server and Optimization Options >> Use GZip Page Compression? >> NO

Hm.. weird. I just realised that I had that enabled in ACP and I got some compression in a .htaccess file..

i can't still post though, and the debug info is missing!
what happens when you post -  any error, blank page, or just nothing... can you provide a test account to check it...

for debug info, check if it is enabled....

ACP >> Configuration >> Server and Optimization Options >> Advanced Stats / Debug information
(03-13-2015, 06:09 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]what happens when you post -  any error, blank page, or just nothing... can you provide a test account to check it...

for debug info, check if it is enabled....

ACP >> Configuration >> Server and Optimization Options >> Advanced Stats / Debug information

It's enabled.

also it's just a blank page..

username: Test
passowrd: TeSt123123