MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Go Mobile Plugin guests only?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I make thisĀ MyBB Go Mobile PluginĀ never to show or being allowed on logged in users?

I mean I would like it to work as it suppose to on guests but once you a logged in use you will be forced to default theme and blog anyone who is trying to switch to mobile being logged in?
Google might class that as you serving different content.
I think he wanted, the logged in users to serve with non-mobile theme. MyBB go mobile has a link on footer if I remember it right, user can switch back to full version from there.
When a user visits my website using mobile web-browser the plugin will show mobile theme version that what Google wants!

Now I want somehow that whenever user logs in with mobile version it will automatically switch to full version and the user won't be able to use the link show mobile version I mean on logged in users mobile theme won't work!

I need mobile version cause I got already a few messages from Google telling about that!

I would need to hook to memeber loggin and then check the theme if mobile theme is active switch to fill version.

How can I add Guests group to Edit Theme Properties:

Allowed User Groups
Specify which user groups are allowed to use this theme. Selecting 'All User Groups' will override any other selection. Hold down the CTRL key to select multiple user groups.