MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No of posts changed to -ive after upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure this is a bug or something wrong at my end.

After upgrade to 1.2.3, the total number of posts of admin changed to a -ive value. Anyway I changed the number of posts using ACP, I just thought of posting this problem here. It happened only for administrators account.

Did any one else experienced the same problem?
an -ive value? Like fifty-five? Why would this be a problem?
Negative value.

Anyway, there is nothing in the upgrade procedure from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 which would cause this - we haven't recounted users posts.
What I mean is that administrators post count became something like -10. It is not a big problem if we are ok in showing
[attachment=5590]

Quote:Posts: -10

for administrators.
It says "Posts: 27" >.>
I believe he said it only happened to administrators..
Yes, so can we have more information, like a picture, of the bug happening from an admin point of view >.>

We already know it works when he's not an admin and we don't need a picture of it working <.<
Now I don't have screenshot. I manually edited the post count for admin from ACP.
Since there was no changing from 1.2.2 to 1.2.3 of post counts, I'd more likely assume its another admin messing with your account (or other admins accounts) as a joke since it can be done like that in the acp.
Well. There is only one admin account in my forum and that is me. May be some mistake from my side. But I believe I did not do any post count editing for any user.
Pages: 1 2