MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help documents search results does not match document
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2015-03-14, 12:19 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You probably don't know, but you can translate help documents to multiple languages. Or you are suppose to be able to.

yes, I know, cause I use non-english language on my forums. So thats why I asked what did you mean.

Hhhm, so store translated strings from help documents in DB is a bad solution?
Do we intend to fix the search without dropping or rewriting everything? Or has anyone an easy solution? Otherwise I'd like to reject this.
Should be fixed. The search functionality seems pointless otherwise if using the language system.
As said: do you have an easy fix? Without rewriting it? As the language system is used sometimes we'd need to include the current language set and loop through all existing strings (How do we get them without hard coding?) and use some sort of "strpos" on it. Or rewrite the whole system to only use the database?
I also think it should be fixed, even though the solution will most likely require some work. It can wait until someone finds a reliable solution.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2100

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
Pages: 1 2