MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Are you 'proud' of your MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm not sure if its just me but I take a lot of satisfaction in running my forums.
I probably spend far too much time tweaking, playing and generally trying to think of new ideas to make my forums user friendly and enjoyable but without making things too cumbersome.
Have also invested a lot of time and a little bit of dollar to get things the way I wanted.

Just wondered if I am a bit of a saddo in spending so much time on it... are you the same for yours?
I love my site Heart

I have spent far too much time on it, but I love it and I have learned a lot of new things making it.

Thank you MyBB Smile
I sure do. Zero activity but it is my play zone Big Grin Not that it is a chaos, but zero activity haha
Hell yeah.
Yes, I am very proud about forum MYBB.
i am so proud used in my country

go mybb......

Big Grin
MyBB is a great forum script, easy for people with all sorts of website coding/administration experiences.
So of course I'm proud <3
I spent so many hours daily on my forum. I love it!
(2015-03-15, 09:10 PM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]I sure do. Zero activity but it is my play zone Big Grin Not that it is a chaos, but zero activity haha

If only I was in the same situationĀ  Undecided
3 minutes of downtime and kids will complain as there's about 400 users per minute on mine.

But I'm not proud as I don't do it for money nor the community.

Like, I was able to push our page generation down to 2.22 ms which for a big board just feels a bit insane but yet I just feel empty and want more.
HELL YEAH! I love the forum! I keep tweaking it to see what functions will do to the website but I revert it to the original, however, if I see a tweak I made had the website something new and interesting, I will keep it that way.. fun to learn new things of web programming/designing or programming and designing ever since it interested me of how websites worked last December. It was hell of a ride to learn this things thanks MyBB for interesting me in web programming/designing or programming and designing. I am thinking of pursing a course for it once I finish my Secondary School studies and go to Polytechnic. Sorry if I confuse you will my country's education system Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3