MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logging in issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime you login it takes you back to the index but you aren't logged in. I have reset my cookies many of times and it still isn't working. Also my settings.php is set up correctly.

Here is the link to the site : http://www.everestgamingegs.com

$settings['cookiedomain'] = ".everestgamingegs.com";
$settings['cookiepath'] = "/";
$settings['cookieprefix'] = "";

and the permissions is also set to 666 as well.

I've noticed that the board is no longer saving and storing my cookies in my browser. Can anyone help me out?
Please help?
1. Provide a testing account.
2. There is a JS error connected with Tipsy. Try removing this code from the headerinclude template:
<script type='text/javascript'> 
$(function() {
$("a").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
$("title").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
$("img").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
$("i").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
$("span").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
$("div").tipsy({gravity: jQuery.fn.tipsy.autoNS});
  });
</script>
3. IN ACP -> Configuration -> Site Details, try adding/removing www. from the Board URL setting
You have made changes in settings.php ... am I right ? if so...Then, you MUST go to 'ACP > Configuration > General Configuration' and make the change here too.

Now save changes...And clear your browser cookies by pressing control + F5 buttons simultaneously for few seconds... And try Now...
Username - test
Pass - 1234abc

I can no longer access the ACP. Whenever I login to the ACP everything appears normal untill I click on something. Once I click on something it takes me back to the login on the ACP. I checked my cookies and none are saving.
You'll have to do these changes in the database then. 3. in mybb_settings table and 2. in mybb_templates
Removed the code from Headerinclude and removed the www. from board URL table and still nothing.
That's weird. When did the problem exactly start? Have you installed any plugin before it started to happen? Have you tried on the default theme?
It started about a week ago now. I thought the problem might have been the theme itself but I haven't been able to access the ACP to switch the theme back to default. Also no plugins were installed around the time it started happening.