MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: String at the top
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently have two issues with my forums: One being that at the top for some reason it displays string. The second being that my banner does not show up at all even though it is clearly uploaded as logo.png.

This picture shows both of these here:

[Image: dbac6815c37c3ca5a8ca5515a4c89a8f.png]
(2015-03-15, 09:54 PM)Jameston Wrote: [ -> ]One being that at the top for some reason it displays string.

As the string says, it's a debug leftover from the Staff Application plugin. Either disable the plugin or show its code here.

(2015-03-15, 09:54 PM)Jameston Wrote: [ -> ]The second being that my banner does not show up at all even though it is clearly uploaded as logo.png.

If it's clearly uploaded to the correct folder (images/revolution) then its permissions are wrong. But it's not.. http://www.requiem909.com/images/logo.png
(2015-03-16, 12:12 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-15, 09:54 PM)Jameston Wrote: [ -> ]One being that at the top for some reason it displays string.

As the string says, it's a debug leftover from the Staff Application plugin. Either disable the plugin or show its code here.

(2015-03-15, 09:54 PM)Jameston Wrote: [ -> ]The second being that my banner does not show up at all even though it is clearly uploaded as logo.png.

If it's clearly uploaded to the correct folder (images/revolution) then its permissions are wrong. But it's not.. http://www.requiem909.com/images/logo.png

Thank you, however that is not a staff application plugin, that is a thread I made and it does it for other posts as shown here: 

[Image: 3a49b9a947842146f548e8ee041e0e38.png]

This issue also translates to other themes, so it isn't that issue.
It's another plugin then. Can't tell more without more details, such as the plugin list. Instead of duplicating threads you should provide more info if you want faster help.
(2015-03-15, 09:54 PM)Jameston Wrote: [ -> ]I currently have two issues with my forums: One being that at the top for some reason it displays string. The second being that my banner does not show up at all even though it is clearly uploaded as logo.png.

This picture shows both of these here:

[Image: dbac6815c37c3ca5a8ca5515a4c89a8f.png]

I had the same thing happen to me and I solved it quickly by looking for a plugin issue!
It ended up being a plugin known as Many New Posts which I terminated and all was well again!

I hope this helps?