MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide quotes from ignored users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Same of this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-155126.html
http://community.mybb.com/thread-155126-...pid1083204

I'm posting this because always have users in my forum complaining about this.

Ignore user becomes totally useless if the user can see the comment when someone quotes.
No one understood what I wrote?
Is not possible to nobody interest in it.

I'll put image for clarity

[Image: U7bWCEk.png]
Maybe there should be a clickable message in the quote box (same like in post above). I mean note + button "Show this post"
(2015-03-18, 06:33 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe there should be a clickable message in the quote box (same like in post above). I mean note + button "Show this post"

For me hide is sufficient as xenforo
Maybe, but this solution is not complete... you will see the post from user (not it ignore list) who quoted the ignored user... you will see only the text but no quote in this post... so it would be really confusing - there should be a quote shown with note and button to show the content
(2015-03-18, 07:12 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe, but this solution is not complete... you will see the post from user (not it ignore list) who quoted the ignored user... you will see only the text but no quote in this post... so it would be really confusing - there should be a quote shown with note and button to show the content

Can be will not make much difference to me. Since I was not required to read the user comment that I ignored.
Should be implemented, yes.
I think if you add a notification about ignored users and a button for show this quote -> it would be perfect
(2015-03-19, 06:12 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Should be implemented, yes.

thanks !

(2015-04-09, 09:08 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I think if you add a notification about ignored users and a button for show this quote -> it would be perfect

something like this?

need adjust css etc... but this isn't complicated to made.
Yes, exactly like this - just adjust css and make a PR Smile This button shoul be same like in post but with diferent text inside
Pages: 1 2