MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forcing header banner image to resize with forum when screen resolution is changed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
goto ACP >> Themes >> Default >> global.css

find #logo and change the padding as "padding: 0;"

find #logo ul.top_links and change the margin as "margin: -18px 5px 0 0;"

and at the end of the global.css add the foll...

#logo img {
width: 100%;
}

save everything... open the forum and hard refresh it (Ctrl+F5) to check the changes...
(2015-03-19, 12:18 PM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]goto ACP >> Themes >> Default >> global.css

find #logo and change the padding as "padding: 0;"

find #logo ul.top_links and change the margin as "margin: -18px 5px 0 0;"

and at the end of the global.css add the foll...

#logo img {
 width: 100%;
}

save everything... open the forum and hard refresh it (Ctrl+F5) to check the changes...

works like a charm.  thank you so much for using your valuable time to help others.  

just a side note for others jic.  when you go to edit them, it'll be in simple mode.  click on advanced mode or you can go to your ftp and edit the css file there.
mmadhankumar. Thank you for your previous help. This no longer works now that I have uograded to 1.85 Sad
(2015-06-11, 02:22 AM)travbacon Wrote: [ -> ]mmadhankumar.  Thank you for your previous help.  This no longer works now that I have uograded to 1.85 Sad

what's your forum url is... seems like you have edited your previous post and removed the link..
redo the above edits suggested on post #11 and it should work fine... when you upgrade your forum make sure you redo all the customization you did prior to the upgrade..
Hi. That is the first thing I checked. The 1.8.5 upgrade did not affect that stylesheet.
(2015-06-12, 08:30 AM)travbacon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.  That is the first thing I checked.  The 1.8.5 upgrade did not affect that stylesheet.

but i dont see them changed... global.css shows the default values only..
I double checked. It is changed.
Anyone else have an idea on this please?
Pages: 1 2 3