MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Email To Admin On Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently installed mybb 1.8.4

Rest is working fine.But as an admin, I am not getting email on New Member Registration. Is there any setting for this in admin panel of mybb 1.8.4 ?
do you want members to be activated by admin.... if yes,

ACP >> Configuration >> Login and Registration Options >> Registration Method >> Admin activation

if you just want a notification email upon new registration, you can try if this plugin works, by changing the compatibility
(2015-03-18, 07:38 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]do you want members to be activated by admin.... if yes,

ACP >> Configuration >> Login and Registration Options >> Registration Method >> Admin activation

if you just want a notification email upon new registration, you can try if this plugin works, by changing the compatibility

Thanx for support.

When i cheked System Email Log in AdminCP, Email Filed is empty. Is there mistake by me or I need some changes in some files ? secondly, i could not find this  function 'pluginname_info' for changing compatibility 
you should not look for function 'pluginname_info' as is... pluginname refers to the plugin we are using... so in this case look for  "function email_admin_new_member_info"

and have you filled in the email address at, ACP >> Configuration >> Site Details >> Admin Email
(2015-03-18, 09:31 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]you should not look for function 'pluginname_info' as is... pluginname refers to the plugin we are using... so in this case look for  "function email_admin_new_member_info"

and have you filled in the email address at, ACP >> Configuration >> Site Details >> Admin Email

Ohh... yes it worked...Thanx for solutions