MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how can i add my own custom.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how can i add my own custom logo on the forum?
Replace the image at "images/Light/logo.gif" with your own. That's the simplest way to do it.
decswxaqz Wrote:Replace the image at "images/Light/logo.gif" with your own. That's the simplest way to do it.

but i'm using a custom theme though.
Right now, your logo points to "images/Light/logo.png". Just upload a logo with the name "logo.png" to "images/Light" folder and overwrite it. Then just hit F5 on your forums and it should work.
Cory Wrote:Right now, your logo points to "images/Light/logo.png". Just upload a logo with the name "logo.png" to "images/Light" folder and overwrite it. Then just hit F5 on your forums and it should work.

thanks, 1 quick question, how can i remove this:
You can't without major modification. That's the name of your forum (can change this is the admin panel).
When you start to navigate forums, it acts like a breadcrumb trail so you can always get back to the main page...
If you really want to get rid of it, you could try entering a space as your board name, or " " (without quotes).
(doing either of these might have an adverse effect on your computer)
decswxaqz Wrote:You can't without major modification. That's the name of your forum (can change this is the admin panel).
When you start to navigate forums, it acts like a breadcrumb trail so you can always get back to the main page...
If you really want to get rid of it, you could try entering a space as your board name, or " " (without quotes).
(doing either of these might have an adverse effect on your computer)

i guess i wont change it then,
but how can i back up all my forums just incase my forum crashes or something happens?
Try this

http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...p?tid=1595

be careful though as it's still in beta stages. I have no doubt it performs well, but you never know. It's a quick and easy way of downloading and backing up forums database for you.