MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have registration problem on my forum i fill all the fields correctly when i click on submit registration then error occured .
Forum url : http://taleemimaktab.in
That is strange that happens to you, since you're the owner. I just signed up, seems fine to me.
(2015-03-21, 04:05 PM)Kurumi Wrote: [ -> ]That is strange that happens to you, since you're the owner. I just signed up, seems fine to me.

my friend complaint mein that he was unable to register on my forum so that i tried to register an account but i also have problem to registration .
Which email id you are used during registration gmail or other ?
(2015-03-21, 04:11 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-21, 04:05 PM)Kurumi Wrote: [ -> ]That is strange that happens to you, since you're the owner. I just signed up, seems fine to me.

my friend complaint mein that he was unable to register on my forum so that i tried to register an account but i also have problem to registration .
Which email id you are used during registration gmail or other ?

Oh, I see your problem then. I didn't get an email. I used a hotmail account. Are you using PHP mail or Smtp mail?
I Try To Register In Your Forum All Fine With Me...
I Think You Are Trying To Security Question Incorrect.

What does 2 + 2 equal ?
Answer is = 4 & four
try any one
no i'm not using php and smtp mail.
(2015-03-21, 04:24 PM)Khankharor Wrote: [ -> ]I Try To Register In Your Forum All Fine With Me...

What does 2 + 2 equal ?
Answer is  =  4 & four
try any one

He is talking about getting your email after signing up, which I don't think anyone is getting. OP, check with your host to see if they allow PHP mail, if not, try the other way.

(2015-03-21, 04:26 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]no i'm not using php and smtp mail.

What are you using then?
i have clear my cookies but still was unable to register .

solved but the issue only on for mobile users . i created an account the registration process working fine but when an user try to register from a mobile device then problem occured .

can any one tell me how i can fix this issue ...?

(2015-03-21, 04:27 PM)Kurumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-03-21, 04:24 PM)Khankharor Wrote: [ -> ]I Try To Register In Your Forum All Fine With Me...

What does 2 + 2 equal ?
Answer is  =  4 & four
try any one

He is talking about getting your email after signing up, which I don't think anyone is getting. OP, check with your host to see if they allow PHP mail, if not, try the other way.

(2015-03-21, 04:26 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]no i'm not using php and smtp mail.

What are you using then?

no no i was not talking about getting an email after registration .

See below screen shots and provide me a solution .
Bump i still unable to register from mobile devices ?