MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Error (42) after moving to new host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've moved my working forum to new host (VPS) and now I'm getting this error.
Error Type:MyBB Error (42)Error Message:Your board has not yet been upgraded. Please do so before attempting to browse it.

Things I do for migrating to new host:
- Backed up files in zip format
- backup database using phpmyadmin>Export
- moved zip file to new host and extract it
- restored db in phpmyadmin (Import)
- changed database settings in inc\config.php

I was using 1.8.3 and I'm sure it's not related to upgrad. I also upgraded once and run upgrader successfuly but error remaind, so I cleared everything and restored backed up files and database again.
It's very important for me. please help me to solve this issue.
forum url: forums.svus.ir
files version and the database version are not matching!
if install folder exists then delete lock file from it & try running upgrade script
(2015-03-22, 11:27 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]files version and the database version are not matching!
if install folder exists then delete lock file from it & try running upgrade script

I just copied files and database from a working site! Only host has been changed. As I described I've also tried upgrade from 1.8.3 to 1.8.4, the upgrade procedure completes successfully but the error remains when I want to log in to panel or opening the site.

How can I repair database? Is there any special tips in backing up database in phpmyadmin?! is it possible that it's related to files permission?!
Is your ./inc/config.php set up correctly? This will happen if this file doesn't exist or is empty.
Fixed! I was restoring wrong database from an older backup. Thanks for your help Wink